fredag 22 juli 2011

Hello there!

Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm not normal... and thats a good thing! I mean who is? am I righr ey ey? YES! ok so I like shopping and painting my nails, dancing and singing the basics... I also like to play Zelda, Mario and other nintendo games I also LOVE our ps3! It's my life! ok not really. But it's a huge part of it! I love bloging I have 3 differant blogs and I like them all they are all differant in cool ways like in one I open up a little bit more than in the other one... I don't have many visitors but I can deal whit that :).
I LOVE fashion and beauty! I watch like 1000 beauty and fashion related vids a day! I love them! and I am thinking about doing a beauty channel to! it would be cool! A thing that almost no one knows about me exept for my brothers and sisters and my like best friend is that i listen to K-pop all day every day! I L.O.V.E it! I like groups like girls generation, 4minute, T-ara and much more!! I suck at wrighting English, Swedish,Finish and Lingala I suck at speaking them to! but I mean its ok...:D I can live whit it! But hey now you know a little bit about me so I hope you enjoy my blog!! It'll be full of pics tips and more;) huoh feels like I've beer wrighting a book!

PS: You are cute! I love you XoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar