lördag 3 september 2011

LOOONG time no see

Hi, soo it's been a while.. But I've been busy, I mean I've been making videos and editing them and then deleting them because they are just poopy. But  now I'm back and done making bad videos, from now on I'm only gonna make good ones and put them up an my othes channel:):) So I'm gonna like speak about stuff like everything. I vas thinking for my first video that I would speak about like people who talk behind your back and then act nice to the person or something. Maybe thats a little bit to mutch for the first video but hey WTH? :D:D Maybe I'll choose some other theme:) ok well here are some pics from Jakobstad and a video ;)
 Theres My Jakobstad Vlog or just like tour:D
Ninza in sand

Coce

Sub coca cola 

more coca cola

Fishies! Rip 2011-2011


more ice

My epic pole posexD

First step 2 forever<3
The last one I love soo much! It's inspiring.

PS: You are cute. I love you XoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar