lördag 26 november 2011

Obsessed?

Sometimes we're so obsessed with being perfect we would do anything to be it. To starve just so we could be skinny, to stuff our bra's just to have big boobs and to put LOTS of makeup on just to look prettier. Sometimes we go to far. We forget the important things in our lives, and just go for the looks. I know I'm not the most beautiful skinny girl with the perfect boobs,. But I know that if I work hard, love much and take care of my close ones, I'll be as close to perfect that I can be. People are gonna call you names, tell you stuff that you don't wanna hear and try to break you down. But what they don't see is, that whatever they say it's always gonna be about you in the end. You decide who you want to be and how you want to look, not them. They don't see that you don't care about what they say if you don't. So take care of your self and live healthy! Stop saying ''I wish'' start saying ''I will''  Live the life you want to live. You'll do good! I promise.






PS: You're cute! I love you XoXo


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar