fredag 11 november 2011

The stars remind me that we could have had it all.

And we do! Hi lovelings! Long time no see! So I've been really bissy w/ my other blog but I'm not gonna give this up! I mean around 40 thingys! Ok, so let's just start! I taught that I'd do a challenge today or a part of a challenge. I did one on my other blog and I made it myself it's kinda fun! Let's do it!
What's your favorite....
  • Food - Ice cream
  • Color - Pink/purple
  • Song - Rolling in the deep (right now)
  • Youtuber - I have so many! Shane, Smosh, Nigahiga, Bubz, Shaytards, Johannesketch and soo many more!
  • Season - Spring?
  • Drink - Vitaminwater
  • Place to eat - At picnic.
So there we go the answers are like the same as in my other blog but yeah :D I'm the same person:) My sister just came(haha came) so I'll post some pics:) 

Haha me and Soffi wearing ALOT of maceup
Me and my sisters <3

PS: you're cute! I love you XoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar