tisdag 31 januari 2012

Jealousy

It's something you feel. It's a feeling of you knowing that the person you're jealous of is better than you. It's you comparing yourself to another person or animal or anything really. I'm a jealous person. I don't want to be, I just am. But the thing is, if you don't want to be a jealous person you just have to stop comparing. But I just seem to compare myself to my sisters and brother ALL the time. Or not my brother.. But anyways it's just that they are SOOO talented! And I want talent to! can you blame me? they are outgoing girls who sing like angels, they don't give a tiny rats ass about what people say. I've always looked up to them and envied their talents. I've been so in to them that I've missed me, I don't know me at all. I don't know what my talent is. I didn't know what kind of music I like before about 2 years ago. So from now on I'm gonna focus on me! And find me and myself. No more jealousy in my life! Join me! Turn the jealous switch OFF and focus on you and helping others:D

PS:You're cute! I love you XoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar