torsdag 16 februari 2012

If I catch you!

I miss my shoes (they broke)
Listening to if i catch you by Michel Teló the English version of Ai se eu te pego. Today I was sledding with my school. You got to choose between sledding, skiing and snowboarding. I chose sledding because it's fun and I've only skied once and I've never snowboarded. So sledding it is:) But it was so fun! I hung out with the boys and I think it's more fun because they don't care about how they look. Not all girls do but the boys aren't afraid to fall and just break a bone :) I was cool and didn't fall... Okay maybe one time but yeah.:D It was fun. And I would gladly do it again. But yeah I am leaving to Jakobstad in one or two days and I'll be there for a week. If you haven't seen my ''A day in Jakobstad'' video here ya go:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZdtwuzdVI Haha sorry 4 the chewing it's really annoying.. but yeah. I'm gonna go to bed soon so I'll see y'all later! Bye

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar