måndag 16 april 2012

Am I a hipster or am I just awesome?

Hi, so I've been thinking about hipsters and I've been wondering if I'm a hipster.. Ok, why would I be a hipster? let me show you a day in school with boob1 and boob2:

*talking about blogs''
boob1-Did you know that *name* has a blog now?
boob2-Everybody has blogs nowadays, and all the blogs are like ''Hi today I went to school and it was boring then I went home and then to Mc Donald's''
Me-Haha and every blog is like ''mylifeas'' something... But the funny thing is I had a blog like ages ago and...
Boob2- yeahyeah ''i had a blog before it was cool''
Me-No but I did..
boob1-Yeah she actually did, remember when we found her blog before 7th grade?
Me-Yeah, and I had a blog before that to:)
We are all ADD (or atleast I think so) kids so something distracted us and we started to talk about something really weird...
Anyways I felt like a complete hipster that day :D but but but I don't think I'm a hipster... Or am I?

Ok, so I'm really tired. I took a nap but it made me even tireder, if that makes sense. And just to piss me and people off, I took lots of pictures today and I can't get it on the computer :D Ok I'm reeeally extremely tired so I'm gonna go take another nap :D Or just stay at the computer and nerd.

PS: You're cute! I love youXoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar