fredag 20 april 2012

Have no fear, your hero is here!






The top thing that I bought.

food of the day.





Yoyoyo! whats up? ok, so today my day started out with cooking. And then English we watched Titanic. And I didn't cry because we didn't get to look at it all. After that we went to one way on hullut päivät and I bought a top thingy. I dissed it the other day but it actually looks kind of cute on. But you'll have to have boobs for it otherwise it looks weird. After that we had to hurry because our school went to a place called solvalla. I played beach volley, it was soo fun, but I didn't get to bring the camera. It would have gotten all sandy, and sandy camera balls are no fun. Now I'm going to the store bying me some foodz! and yeah thats it!

PS:You're cute! I love youXoXo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar