söndag 13 maj 2012

Happy mothers day!


Happy mothers day to all the mommys out there! I love my mom more than anything in this world! She's the strongest person in the world. She's my inspiration. My mom is the reason I do what I love to do and why I feel like not giving up. She's my everything, and I wouldn't be here today without her (obviously). She gives me the freedom to do what I want because she trusts me and I trust her to. Without my mom I wouldn't feel as good as I feel. She's been there trough light and dark, ups and downs, bad and good. She's the light in my world and if she ever has a bad day I will try to be there for her, why? simply because I love her and she's there for me. She loves and doesn't want anything in return (except for maybe my room clean). I don't know what I would do without you! I love you mom, I always have and I always will. Happy mothers day!


With all my love
- Nadine.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar