onsdag 23 maj 2012

In school..

Hello! In school right now. Was my bro's B-day and my uncle and my sister came over. It was fun and I went to sleep way to late. I need 8 hours of sleep.. Not more not less. So that sucks... I usually get around 5hours and it's really frustrating because I'm so tired afterwards. Haha it's funny how I'm talking about sleep in school, the place where everybody's tired. It's lunch int 13 minutes after thats we have a about 20 minute lesson with our teatcher and after that we go home. I think I'm gonna go to the city or I may just go home and hang out with my sister and uncle, because I haven't seen them in a long time. I'm sorry for my oh so por poor updating. I promice I'm gonna try harder to keep my blog updated and interesting. 9 minutes till' lunch. I'm so tirsty... Ok I probs should go so I'll se y'all later! Kisses! bye.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar