lördag 14 juli 2012

Having fun with myself..




if you're really bored look at this.
Hello! What's up? I'm at the computer! Yeah you heard me! My aunt just got internet to her computer so..now I'm on it. I'm really bored and exited and weird and all that stuff... But anyways, tomorrow I'm cleaning out the garage at my grandma's house and anything I fin that I can sell at the flee-market I get to sell. She already has a big box full of things she doesn't need that I get to sell. I'm gonna buy an Iphone4s so I need all the money I can get. And I have to earn the money somehow, I don't just get it. I'm happy that my family makes me work for stuff, it just makes it more valuable and I'll be more careful with it. So I'm exited for that. My last phone lasted about 3years so 100 years in teens phone years. I lost it while running to the buss...so stupid... But anyways I'm gonna be so happy when I get it and maybe I'll be able to blog more with it, maybe not the long posts like this but I'll post short updates and I'll defenetly tweet more!

XX

-Ninza

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar