onsdag 15 augusti 2012

Second day

Today was second day of school and it was cool.. saw everyone up close today... Fell asleep in class to. Tpdays quote ''It's the second day of school, so now I can start adding people on facebook'' haha, After school me and some friends went to yobot and talked. Half oof the ''gang'' left and me and tree others left talking. Then the boys went home and me and M went to her place and talked for some time. then I came home and forgot my fb password... Typical me:D relized alot of things today. I hope tomorrow is gonna be fun! I hope you had fun, I don't really have anything fun to tell you guys but that was my day :D Maybe I should make a myday video some day when school is going normal :D oh well ack to writing, se y'all later!

xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar