torsdag 6 september 2012

At home at last

Hi! I'm home in my bed right now! I've started to blog on my phone more often now, just because I don't really have the time to do it on the computer... If i forget to blog I can't go to the living room in the middle of the night and put on our dubstep sounding computer.. Thats not really the kind of music my mom and dad go to sleep to. And my dads laptop that I got to have in my room got sent away to some boy (who was my childhood friend and taught me how to play wario on the nintendo gameboy color) that needed it for school... Well I guess it's good, now I'm helping someone. And if i hadn't used it, it would be slow dubstep laptop. I was cleaning it all the time and added something a little bit faster than internet explorer... Got rid of any extra crap and left the cleaner in so that he can clean it every ones in a while, if he knows what it is. Anyways I saw and talked to a friend that I haven't seen in like a year (2000y in teenage life) and it was awesome! I realized how much I miss him! Ok I think I'm gonna go to bed, can't whait for sleep! I didn't nap all day today! So I need all the sleep I can get.. Hope you had a awesome day! Luv y'all xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar