måndag 3 september 2012

Baby shower Bieber day

Hello world! Today was school picture day and my individual picture was AWFUL! My hair was just so wrong!! Lucky me! But the friend picture was cool! Got some of my best friends in there! And Im the only one of them thats buying it. Anyways, I'm planning my sisters baby shower, I made a Facebook page today but I don't know how to invite her friends since they're not my friends on Facebook... I guess I have to make one on her account. I know baby showers are supposed to be surprises, but we're not Americans so it doesn't matter. It's gonna be awesome! I hope! Todays song is so the 12 track on Justin Biebers album 'believe' the song is called be alright. I don't know why today, maybe because I was listening to Justin this morning and thats the last song I heard. But if you haven't heard the songs in that album, belieber or not, you should go check it out! It's awesome! Love it<3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar