lördag 22 september 2012

LWWY

So Live While We're Young is out! I'm so exited! I live the song! for those who haven't seen it, click on the video! It's amazing! And I love the boys in it! They're themselves and that's one of the best things in the video! Right now I'm updating my iPhone... I didn't want to at first but whatever, I gave up on myself (I didn't do it because people told me to) I did it because I guess I could use some change and Twitter and Facebook and lots of apps updated themselves so they could match the iOs6. When the iPhone5 came out I was like njaah, I don't really see the point but now I kinda want it.. I wouldn't buy it but if I got one for free or for a very low price, I would defenetly take it. I made a big mistake buy buying the iPhone4s before the iPhone5 came out ecause the iPhone4s prices are dropping like crazy! Man... But whatever:D Now I'm playing with siri<3 love her! should make a video with her! lets do that! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar