söndag 4 november 2012

Bored = Creative Ninza!

Hello! So I was a bit bored, so I got creative and made a new banner and a new name for the blog:) I think it's so much more fresh and alive like this. It's bright and makes me wanna read the blog :) What do you guys think?

Anyways, today I went to church and got home so I could study for the math test tomorrow. I made some salad yum! And I planned the babyshower that I'm having for my sister in a week :) Now I'm gonna clean some things and then study some more so that I'll get good grades and a clean home :) Trying to keep positive for you guys! But when (may he rest in peace) MJs this is it is on the telly I can't help but cry:'( buuh! Oh well, hope you guys have a good day! And happy Sunday!

xx-Ninza

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar