fredag 11 januari 2013

New Computer!

DUDES! We (or my mom) have a new computer! With windows 8! This means I'll probs blog at my normal pace but I wont have a excuse not to blog! Nothing cool has happened the last couple of weeks, I got an 8 1/2 / 10 on my English essae because my title had nothing to do with my text... Lol, big loss, buuhuul. Other than that, nothing exiting really has happened. Oh! I got my room back for two Days and then my sister came back and I have to share rooms with my Little sister again:) I've trown her out twice in one night already! Now I know this post is full of bad spelling, but bare with me! I just got back from Writing bad jamaican/ghetto/fangirl/weird English on twitter for a month and now I have to go right ahead and be all perfect? No, sorry but my mind doesnt work like that:( It'll take about a week and I'll be back on my A-game! I hope.

I'm building and inspirationwall in my bedroom and putting all sorts of cool stuff in there! if you want me to make a video of that I will, but you have to let me know! But yeah! I guess thats it! I'm really sorry about the long pause but what can I do? :D Anyways I hope you guys have a great 2013! And I'll see you soon! Kisses!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar