lördag 30 mars 2013

16 sucks

Hey! So I turned 16 on the 28th of march and it sucks! I did something wrong and now Everything is differant. So it's been a couple of Days of my 16th year and every day is all about whaiting, regreting and sobbing. It sucks but what can I do? I should just not give a fuck. But it's hard! Lol, teenage drama :) Then today I Heard a song and saw a video that changed how I feel about myself. I got to know something about me I knew but never understood. It's like Shane Dawson knew what I needed to know and put it up! The song is called Fuck Up and is like the most Amazing song right now. I'm gonna listen to it and cry myself to sleep. No just kidding! I aint about that. But I must say, I did shead a tear when I listend to it the first time.

Sorry for my Spelling... I know I suck at it and I'm trying to get better! That's why I prefer videos. But I'll do my best.

Now some Pictures from the past few weeks/Days. Have a great day!

Kisses, -ninza














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar