tisdag 27 augusti 2013

HELSINKI

I've been to the city a lot since school started, it's been so much fun to explore my own city for ones. First I went to meet Johannes, who was waiting for me there (surprise, surprise, I wasn't the first one to be there) We went to the open stage where all the grannies were sitting and we sat a couple of feet away from them. We had a good chat and moved on to the city and snapped some pics. The next day I was with Amos and again I was late. But we went shopping and eating, it was fun. I came home in time and it was all good. On saturday I went to the city with my brother to do some shopping for him, we found a couple things for him and for me. After a day in the cit we quickly went to my sister and then my mom drove me to Jesus Power Night. It was so much fun! On sunday I chilled out and in the evening I went to the movies with Axel and Johannes. We saw wolverine and it was AMAZING. I came hone half past eleven so my dad got a bit frustrated, whoops. Yesterday I babysat my nephew and he was screaming just about all the time until he fell asleep. Today I'm gonna babysit him again. Maybe he'll remember me and won't scream as much. Now I just have to concentrate on school so I'll ttyl









At the movies

Lunch
Coffee


OOTD
             

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar