torsdag 31 oktober 2013

Fangirl?

Today I started thinking about my obsession with music and my ''fangirling''. Now the thing is, I listen to alot of music, and I like most of it. I love music for music and I don't care if it's ''embarrassing'' or ''out'' or ''mainstream'' if it sounds good to me, I listen to it. That's one thing the people around me and all over the world are forgetting, that it's about the music and not who sings it, or who likes it and who listens to it, where it comes from and what kind it is. It's really about how it sounds to you and how it makes you feel. And fangirling, there's nothing wrong with that! If you like an artist and the artists music you should fangirl if you want to. No matter who it is! Fandoms are nice, makes you connect to people with the same intrest and people who can help you if you have problems. We stick around and love the artist and the music and eachother. Some people go way to far for the artists, like #cutforbieber etc,etc. But that's the only thing everyone who's not in the fandom sees, nothing else intrests them. Only the negative things. Not the ''I joined this fandom and got friends who saved my life'' or #makebieberhappy #makejustinsmile. I can proudly say I'm a belieber and a directioner, do I listen to only them? No, but I love them and I enjoy listening to them, looking at them and connecting with them. So why would I ever care what other people say? I can listen to 1D, Beyonce, Lady GaGa, MJ, Avicii, Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Toto, Bob marley, Apocalyptika, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Greenday, U2, Metallica, P square, the beatles etc. if I want to and if I feel like it. So if you're a real heavy metal lover but you also like 1D, blast it whenever! Don't be ashamed of music, music is love and love is the closest thing to magic we humans have gotten! So listen to whoever you want to and be happy that you enjoy more than one music just because society or anyone else says you can't.

I'm gonna go listen to whatever and read some books. See you lovies later! Kisses, night. xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar