torsdag 11 december 2014

Let it go @ McDonalds

I'm sitting in McDonalds and trying to think about what my next project is gonna be. I made a video at work and now I don't really have a plan. As I'm sitting here with my happymeal and caramel frappe, ''let it go'' from frozen comes on and it seems like it's the perfect time to blog!

Not only is it a chill work day, since I get to do it in McDonalds, but it's also my nephew Nathaniels second birthday! I love him so much and kids really do grow fast. That's something parent's and old people always say but as an auntie I need to say that and I really feel like it's true. It's really weird to think that I've been an auntie and a Godmother for two years now! Time goes by so fast.

Oh well, the ideas about my next project are not coming easy... I really have to dig trough youtube and other christian sites to get some inspiration... If you wanna see what I made yesterday klick HERE.

Anyways, I'm gonna continue on brainstorming, dubai.

-Ninza

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar