fredag 10 augusti 2012

Books

I'm not a good reader... I don't know how to read. Or yes I do but it's hard to read books. I love books they are exiting and awesome, I just can't seam to know how to red them. It's so hard just puttin your mind into something when yu have so much more to think about. I can sit in the middle of my room with or without music and just think. Think about what I'm doing, think about why I'm doing it, think what if. But I can't seem to open a book and just read it. Maybe because there's so many distractions. But when I finally get to read a book, it's so cool and awesome. The escape is wonderful! I've almost leaned to read a book, I feel like I can do anything! So if you struggle with something, you have to belive in your self and try hard. If you want to talk about anything I have an email adress for that talktoninza@hotmail.com .
I'm gonna read a bit of a twilight book, i read it already but I wanna read it again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar