onsdag 8 augusti 2012

Huston, I think we got a problem

I'm listening to the song that has been taking over MTVs advertisement... Conor Maynard - Can't say no.
It's acctually still good after 100 times of hearing ''girlsgirlsgirls I just can't say no. Weird they always seem to get booring. Anyways, school is just around the corner and I'm kinda exited, sad that I have to leave the good life (summer) but exited about the fact that I get to see my friends and rock new outfits and get better at school! Who would ever think that I, Ninza, would be exited for th school start. I mean I feel like a teenager on a TV show like degrassi or pretty little liars or something like that. I mean I'm 15, thats what I've been whaiting for my whole life, to be 15. I think that this is the best year of my life! I wish 15 never ends. This is amazing. Anyways my scedual is kinda full this week wich is good, ending the summer with my friends.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar