fredag 19 oktober 2012

Better blog:)

So you know how I always say that I'm gonna blog a lot more and then never do it? Well I'm not gonna say it anymore. There! I said it! I mean I know I'm a shitzy blogger but I try...sometimes... if you would be more involved I think I would do more stuff! And I was thinking about doing more videos because my the families lousy computer is so slow and makes the pictures Horrible with a capital H. And now youtube is gone from my phone so I only have the app and it sucks because you can't upload videos as fast as on the old beautiful cool loving caring original fine tasty cute funny awesome old youtube. fml. And now our computer has like a virus thingy or something, so it sounds like dubstep. All I do is complain:D Whatever:D My sister is here and we're gonna clean the house today and then go help my aunt move and clean. And yes, my sister is pregnant :D Woopwoop-.- and yeah the pictures are from when i went to the airport to eat with vicke and julle and after that heidi and I had a weekend sleepover and from when I was with soffi the other day. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar