torsdag 11 oktober 2012

Last day of work

So today was my last day of work and it was so fun! I'm tots gonna miss it! Anyways I got to record a thing where I talk and on monday you can heare it on the radio (radio vega ) at 3-5 pm. Ill tell you the exact time when I know. Anyways ( sorry for my awful spelling ) tomorrow is gonna be a long hard an fun day! First I'm gonna meat Julle at the bus stop and we're gonna go to the airport to eat with Vicke and have some starbucks( he works there) after that I'm gonna shop til I drop at the crazy days sale in town. At 6pm one of my best friends Didi is coming to sleep over at my place (fr-su) so two hole nights! I miss her an can't whait to see her! And on sunday me and my sister have some choir thingy we have to go to. and then on monday... School starts...Ok, I'm gonna go to sleep so that I can keep up with the shopping and eating an not sleeping this weekend. Bye! And hope you enjoy the pictures from work and just anything this past two weeks:) xx

PSthe weird pics are from a photoshoot i had with my sister

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar