söndag 30 juni 2013

New life?

Sometimes I have major body image issues, I don't like my body. I don't feel comfortable in it. I feel like I'm way to big and that I should loose some weight. I think that almost every teenager some days have body image issues. I'm not afraid to admit that yes, I am a big girl. I feel like I'm supposed to be a small girl with a big attitude. An yes if I loose weight I will be really really little because of my height. But if I don't feel secure enough to go to the beach and enjoy my time there, or wearing the clothes I want to wear and feel absolutely fabulous there is no point in being like this. I wouldn't say I have a super ugly body, no that's not the thing. But it's just not mine. I want to feel better and more comfortable in my own skin. I feel unhealthy and I wanna change that! So now that I've been thinking and planning to get healthier for ages, I'm gonna start eating healthy and working out. Today was/is day one! It's going good, went running to the beach and swam for a while. It was raining so the water was really warm. It was wonderful! I think I'm gonna go again tomorrow! I also had a wonderful breakfast! Pics below! Now that I'm putting this out, there's no backing down! 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar