torsdag 4 juli 2013

Shopping with myself

Today I was so bored I decided to go to a thrift store, but it was closed so I went to the city instead. I was there for a while and spent so much money! But I think that it was worth it. After a few hours of music in my ears and clothes in front of me, I went to the supermarket to buy groceries to my grandma and I picked up a mascara and some sunglasses andcotton pads   at the same time! Had 10€worth  of coupons so halla! +the mascara and sunglasses were almost 50% off! Great deals! I don't thing I bought anything full price, except for makeup wipes, but they were much needed! After I got home we made some special brownies with my grandma. Didn't eat them tho. And I made Stephen! My pet apple bird... Left it on the table for grandma.. Shes gonna go gaga on me for doing that! I'll post a picture down below. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to go to the thrift store again, hoping to find jeans! I'll show you why later. Right now I'm gonna fall asleep to some Hold the Line and Rosanna by toto! Have a great day, night, morning whatever it is where you are! 
Stephen


Todays nails
Ootd

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar