måndag 29 juli 2013

Hair

I want my old hair back. Actually I just want my hair to grow! I cut it a while ago and it's growing because I haven't been using heat on it but it's still one of the slowest growing thing ever! feels like my leghair even grows faster than it, witch it probably does considering I shave and there are no split ends and stuff like that. Grossed out yet? you should be. Any potatoes, I used to always straighten my hair and I loved it that way, but I'm trying to grow it out so I don't anymore... and I wear it in a but ALL the time because I have an afro, kind of. So what should I do? I'm gonna try to figure something out and when I do, I'll definitely show you! An'd I'm gonna try to make a summer haul because I've been kinda obsessed with watching them along with favorites videos. I'm gonna try! But we all know I'm not good with keeping my promises here, so I won't promise I'll just hope that I do something.
pic of my old straight hair.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar