onsdag 24 juli 2013

Be kind.

Me and my friends were just chilling, two of us eating springrolls as we talked, none of us expecting anything like this to happen. He was eating, I had seen him earlier that day, complaining about being hungry. He looked like he was just gonna talk to us, as most alcoholics or "bums" usually did. I wasn't scared because most of them are actually wery nice so I don't mind anyone talking to me, even when they smell like they hadn't showerd in weeks and pissed themselves several times. But he did something very unexpected! He gave us money. It wasn't all that much, but in my eyes it was. It was enough for all of us 4 girls to get one springroll each. He told us he had children and grandchildren of his own, and that it had to be fair, either everyone got to eat or no one. He was very happy to give and it made us all very surprised and we had no idea what to do. 

He gave us so much even when he didn't have much! We have so much more than him an he knew that and altho this was the case, he decided to give. I want to be as good as this man. I trully wish him the best and bless him. I wish more people would be like him! The world needs more people like him. So next time a homeless person tries to talk to you, be kind. And next time you see the chance to be helpfull hopefull or kind, be so. Give and expect nothing in return! Because when you put a smile on someones face it only doesn't give them hope and joy, it gives you it too. So go out and make someones day! Smile it looks good on you. 

Xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar